Friday 6 November 2015

MY FRIEND

This blog is dedicated to my dearest friend Sandy Singh "Sandhya"
We have passed together almost 10 beautiful years..with sweet & sour memories. You have always there for me. By being on my side whenever needed. Your down to earth personality is the best thing within you & o of-course me too ....
These are some lines which I had long written in one of the books gifted to you by me, "SCIENCE & RELIGION" but which is still with me..hahaback in 03/04/2010...down the memory lane..You have changed a lot now & changed for good...God Bless you dear Stay blessed always
   
Let Yourself Speak
Let Everyone Value your Truth
My dear friend-
You are an expensive jewel in the jewelry box
But somewhere your long hideousness have made you
Lost your glow
Let the knot be untied
& the box opened
Let the sun-rays fall upon you
& let yourself yourself shine
So that your inner power
Can never be denied by the world.

2 comments:

  1. Absolute poem and powerful. Friendship bond elevate us in how perspective can alter our life:)

    ReplyDelete